We have a committed and experienced staff team. We are proud of the high ratio of adults to children in our group (1:6 minimum). This ensures a good understanding of the needs and development of each child. All staff undergo DBS checks, and all qualified staff have current Paediatric First Aid Certificates.
- Claire Lavender-House - Manager and Designated safeguarding officer. (The Safeguarding policy is held in the on-site Operational Plan and also under the Policies and documents section of this website).
- Natalie McLellan - Deputy Manager and INCCO
- Colette Blackmore
- Michelle Darby-Charles
- Amanda Dyer
- Nicola Trowbridge
- Gail Vowles
The role of parents
The pre-school recognises parents as the first and most important educators of their young children. Our Pre-School aims to support parents. Parents are welcomed to:
- work in the group with the children
- take part in the management of the Pre-school via the committee
- assist in fundraising
- attend training courses, workshops and conferences
- represent the Pre-school at branch and county activities
- participate in organised outings